Dog Day Training
DOG DAY TRAINING
Dog Training With A Difference!
Our Dog Day Training Program incorporates socialisation, obedience, life skills and health and well being.
Your dog spends the day with us and we teach them obedience and how to interact with other dogs. We help them become a more relaxed, socialised, and well-rounded dog and support our clients throughout the program.
Our Dog Day Training Program
While your dog is with us during the day we follow our foundation training curriculum and focus on structured socialisation to teach your dog how to interact appropriately with other dogs and build their social skills. This is a great opportunity for young dogs and puppies and compliments our private foundation training programs.
How does our Day Training Program work?
- A holistic approach to teaching basic training and lifestyle skills for your dog
- Your dog spends 1 day per week with us to work on these skills
- Each week your dog learns something new
- It’s suitable for dogs and puppies that don’t have major behavioural problems
- Your dog is able to socialise with other dogs in a controlled and structured way to help them develop appropriate social skills
- We give individual training support throughout the program and continued attendance
- Clients have access to the private Facebook group for photos and videos from the day, and for the training notes to follow with the videos each week
- Helps maintain your dogs training and social skills
- You will have a tired dog at the end of the day!
A safe and social environment for your dog.
Time to play and enjoy new experiences.
Training for foundation behaviours and essential commands.
Happy Dogs, Happy People
“The Best Time”
Want to learn more about training your dog?
Please call Hannah on
or complete our contact form and we'll get in touch with you!